Well, aside from the archaic pages in a wiki somewhere, or the Wayback Machine, there's not much around There was a sytes wiki, but the service was going to beevenape
... It isn't dead; but it's rather... dormant. Oh, is there any site for this project now? Once my colleagues had translated some Spec pages into Russian, andpaul_neocene_explorer
Yes, we all have been busy, but you can still do your part on sorting out this mess Tianyulong and Kulindadromaeus has caused us x.x I certainly am aiming toevenape
- Jul 30, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.