LifeLike N scale Switcher decoder ?

  • Burc Cander
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16, 1998
      Hi All,

      From the Digitrax home page -

      Coming Soon DZ121 To Fit LifeLike N scale Switcher

      Does anyone know how far off this decoder is?

      Making plans for what train to take to N-Trek, an October show in Tacoma.

      Cheers,

      Burc
    • paulavod
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2007
        Try this link http://mysite.mweb.co.za/residents/grela/lifesw9-1200.html
        <http://mysite.mweb.co.za/residents/grela/lifesw9-1200.html>

        --- In Digitrax@yahoogroups.com, Burc Cander <cander@...
        wrote:

        > Hi All,
        >
        > From the Digitrax home page -
        >
        > Coming Soon DZ121 To Fit LifeLike N scale Switcher
        >
        > Does anyone know how far off this decoder is?
        >
        > Making plans for what train to take to N-Trek, an October show in
        Tacoma.

        > Cheers,
        >
        > Burc

      • bgfireman
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 15, 2012
          Thanks for all the replies guys. It must be out of phase as suggested. It is on the main where I have all the trouble, and at that point it is not double back(reversing) on itself. Putting a decoder in would not be impossible, but extremely hard. I may try that later on. We have bigger fish to fry at this time.
          Alan