PS2012 technical detail question

  • opendrain_1
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2013
      All,

      Digitrax PS2012 documentation doesn't tell me what I'm trying to determine.

      Anyone know if the PS2012 binder posts are parallel-connected wires from the same power supply, or if they represent outputs from two separate power supplies?

      If the later, are the two supplies "floating" with respect to each other?

      I suspect that the two sets of binder posts are common to a single internal power supply, since there is only one ammeter.

      Regards,
      Billybob