Need Help even though the class has been over forever :)

  • HeatherD
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2012
      Hi, I was not able to complete the course even though I really loved the work and the discussions. It seems to me that in one of the sessions we talked about a way to resize pictures so they could be smaller. Did I dream this or did it really happen? :) Please send me the link or the app or whatever if possible as I really need it for some work I am doing in Edmodo with my students and creating badges.

      Thanks

      Heather Davis