Task 2, Days 1-3: Pick a Sandbox Tool and Create a My Hero Story

  • shellysanchez77
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2012
      Hi everyone!

      I've seen some posts already in our Posterous group. I want to encourage you to
      continue to explore the various tools that have been shared throughout the past
      weeks.

      Explore the various storytelling tools in our sandbox. Please use one of these
      tools to tell us a story about a person you admire. When you are finished
      playing with one of the tools, post a reflection of your experience in the Yahoo
      group and upload your story to the Posterous group. Comment on other
      participants' stories.

      Step 1. Tag and add a Title to your Posterous post ((tag: Wk5, Hero Story))!
      You can add a Title and tags to your hero story  by including these in the Subject
      Line of your email. Your Title should be Your Name's Hero story.
      Step 2. Be Creative
      Step 3. Before the end of this week try to comment on at least 2 other posts!

      Have fun experimenting!

      Shelly