A Collaborative Story

  • bertenu2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2012
      Dear Erika ,
      Thanks a lot for your collaborative story on PB Works.I added my part and I really enjoyed while doing it.I can now better understand how my students will feel when they do so;)))This is my first experience so I decided to keep it short.There will be some other friends who will contribute.
      I am trying to learn more about Wiki.I think wikis are wonderful sources of information and they help students reach the information,share it with others and get informed about current events.If we all know and obey the safety regulations I think there will be no harm for our students.Teachers may have a lot of work to deal as they become the facilitators during this online collaborative learning process.I will be glad to collaborate with you all and share my students' tasks with you:)))Regards,
      Buket.