Greetings from Argentina

  • Maria Ines
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 3, 2012
      Hi to you all!
      I'm Maria from Rio Tercero, Cordoba, Argentina. I hope I can keep on learning with all of you and share wonderful experiences, too!
      Smiles, Maria :)
    • nouredine laouni
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 3, 2012
        Hi I'm Nour_eddine Laouni from Morocco. It's my pleasure to be among you all to learn from your experiences.
        Happy new year every digital story teller
        Regards
        nour_eddine
        Morocco

        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 3, 2012
          Hi to everybody
          I’m Andrea Giordano from BA; Argentina, very happy for this new possibility of joining this EVO session and learn from all of you.
          Best regards,
          An
        • Elizabeth Garrido
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 3, 2012
            Hi, I'm Ligia Garrido from Lima, Peru. I'm teacher trainer and I hope we will enjoy working and learning together. Hugs, Ligia

            Ligia Elizabeth Garrido

          • Maria Ines
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 4, 2012
              HI Andrea!
              IT's nice to know that I'm not the only Argentinian in the group! Hope we can keep in touch, smiles, Maria :)

              --- In DigitalStorytelling4Kids@yahoogroups.com, "Andrea Giordano" <msandreagiordano@...> wrote:

              > Hi to everybody
              > I’m Andrea Giordano from BA; Argentina, very happy for this new possibility of joining this EVO session and learn from all of you.
              > Best regards,
              > An

            • shellysanchez77
              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 7, 2012
                Great to meet you! We have some great moderators from Argentina. Looking forward to your digital stories.

                Shelly

                EVO Moderator
                Http://Tinyurl.com/ShellyTerrell
                Http://digitalstorytelling4kids.pbworks.com
                Http://digitalstorytelling4kids.posterous.com

                --- In DigitalStorytelling4Kids@yahoogroups.com, "Maria Ines" <mariabossa1@...> wrote:

                > Hi to you all!
                > I'm Maria from Rio Tercero, Cordoba, Argentina. I hope I can keep on learning with all of you and share wonderful experiences, too!
                > Smiles, Maria :)

              • shellysanchez77
                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 7, 2012
                  Great to meet you! I have always wanted to visit Morocco. Looking forward to your digital stories.

                  --- In DigitalStorytelling4Kids@yahoogroups.com, nouredine laouni <nourla2000@...> wrote:

                  > Hi I'm Nour_eddine Laouni from Morocco. It's my pleasure to be among you all to learn from your experiences.
                  >
                  > Happy new year every digital story teller
                  > Regards
                  > nour_eddine
                  > Morocco
                  >

                  > ________________________________

                • shellysanchez77
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jan 7, 2012
                    Great to meet you! We have some great moderators from Argentina. Looking forward to your digital stories.

                    Shelly

                    EVO Moderator
                    Http://Tinyurl.com/ShellyTerrell
                    Http://digitalstorytelling4kids.pbworks.com
                    Http://digitalstorytelling4kids.posterous.com

                    --- In DigitalStorytelling4Kids@yahoogroups.com, "Andrea Giordano" <msandreagiordano@...> wrote:

                    > Hi to everybody
                    > I’m Andrea Giordano from BA; Argentina, very happy for this new possibility of joining this EVO session and learn from all of you.
                    > Best regards,
                    > An

                  • shellysanchez77
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jan 7, 2012
                      Great to meet you! I have always wanted to visit Peru. Looking forward to your digital stories.

                      --- In DigitalStorytelling4Kids@yahoogroups.com, Elizabeth Garrido <lizziegb@...> wrote:

                      > Hi, I'm Ligia Garrido from Lima, Peru. I'm teacher trainer and I hope we will enjoy working and learning together. Hugs, Ligia
                      >
                      > Ligia Elizabeth Garrido

                    • zub kam
                      Message 10 of 14 , Jan 7, 2012
                        Hello I am an Engllish teacher in İstanbul, I teach pre-school learners so I am looking for new ideas to keep my students motivated hope good luck to everyone in teaching.
                      • Barb.Sakamoto
                        Message 11 of 14 , Jan 7, 2012
                          Welcome, Zub! Two of our moderators also teach in Instanbul, too. Do you already know either Ozge or Esra?

                          Looking forward to hearing more about your students!

                          Barb

                          --- In DigitalStorytelling4Kids@yahoogroups.com, zub kam <esmoshka@...> wrote:

                          > Hello I am an Engllish teacher in Ä°stanbul, I teach pre-school learners so I am looking for new ideas to keep my students motivated hope good luck to everyone in teaching.

                        • davedodgsonelt
                          Message 12 of 14 , Jan 8, 2012
                            --- In DigitalStorytelling4Kids@yahoogroups.com, zub kam <esmoshka@...> wrote:

                            > Hello I am an Engllish teacher in Ä°stanbul, I teach pre-school learners so I am looking for new ideas to keep my students motivated hope good luck to everyone in teaching.

                            And one moderator in Ankara too! Looking forward to learning with you. :)
                          • Esra
                            Message 13 of 14 , Jan 8, 2012
                              Hi Esmoshka,
                              Graet to see you in our group! Welcome!
                              Esra
                              --- In DigitalStorytelling4Kids@yahoogroups.com, zub kam <esmoshka@...> wrote:

                              > Hello I am an Engllish teacher in Ä°stanbul, I teach pre-school learners so I am looking for new ideas to keep my students motivated hope good luck to everyone in teaching.

                            • Elena
                              Message 14 of 14 , Jan 8, 2012
                                Hi, guys!

                                What about the weather in Argentina these days? ;) I'm a YL teacher and a teacher trainer in one of language school in Ukraine. Ready to share idideas :)))