I expect the general approach to work with glossy carbon. The setup shown at http://www.paulroark.com/BW-Info/4000-6K-Plus.pdf but using a single tonerpr_roark
Thanks, Paul. As you know, I like my glossy prints, but between this PDF and seeing examples of your work you make it very tempting to experiment with matte!mccarvill
This inkset is for the 1400/1430 etc. family of printers, though the concepts apply to all of the Eboni variable tone inksets I've set up in recent years. Thepr_roark
- Visual Arts
- Jul 27, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.