Hi Ben, Sorry, got my numbers confused—it was a 4900. Ok, thanks for that. A friend has a metal cutting chop saw so we'll give it a test or two and see howthinkstopthink
You can't use a roll in a 3880, but you can use sheets cut from a roll. You feed them via the rear sheet feeder. If you want to print longer than 37.4 " /brian_downunda
I use the 12 inch miter saw, and the metal cutting blade which I use to cut frame sections. I first wrap a piece of masking tape around where the cut is to bebenjschneider2
- Visual Arts
- Jul 27, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.