In last 7 days
- New Members
- New Messages
- New Photos
This forum was founded for the discussion and exchange of information about all the technologies and techniques that can be used to produce a quality B&W print from a digital source. The intent here is to bring together those resources in one location to further the craft and technology of B&W output. This forum is not affiliated with any commercial venture and is open to all. The group moderators do not check messages for content before they are posted except for the initial posts by new members in order to filter out spam. See the group rules and guidelines in the Files section of this page for detailed information:
- Visual Arts
- Jul 27, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.