Epson has a line of printers that has just started to be sold in the U.S. market. (Europe and Asia have had the approach previously.) These "Eco Tank"pr_roark
in my opinion the old Lyson dye quad sets were mixed from their color inks, Metamerism failure was terrible, I worked with them for some time. Trying to maketboleyyh
Mixing CMY dye inks to get a B&W grey ink is really the worst scenario in terms of longevity. It is already damned difficult to achieve a neutral grey in thaternstdinkla
- Visual Arts
- Jul 27, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.