Hopefully Paul R will jump in and offer corrections if I get this wrong (I'm also on the learning curve). The "warm" curve is simply the "neutral" curve email@example.com
I did phone PremierArt today, and spoke directly with a very helpful staff person. He said that E number is indeed the lot number, which they use for internalpaulmwhiting
rdeloe1, Allow me to ramble a bit! I've been following Paul's posts on this new inkset and was interested in your use of it. I have a 1400 and have been usingpaulmwhiting
- Visual Arts
- Jul 27, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.