So it means that I should ask first and try if possible before buying! Thanks for the tip Jacques ... So it means that I should ask first and try if possiblejcphoto52
I'm not a Mac owner, but I think you might find that your iMac only supports 4k at 30Hz. See https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202856, which indicates thatnickpayne305
Ok then. Brightness at 10 and contrast at 100. I will try that tonight. Thanks Pierre From: mailto:DigitalBlackandWhiteThePrint@yahoogroups.com Sent: Monday,pierrotsc
- Visual Arts
- Jul 27, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.