Thanks for the tip. Going to the 1430 is an option I'm considering if I can't get results from the MIS/C88 combo. H.haroldeastman1984
You're right on the re-useable cartridges for the C88 not being available from InkJetMall. I checked their web site. Thanks for the link to the IJM forum. Iharoldeastman1984
Paul, Thanks for your suggestion. I would love to use the Cone inks because I've read good stuff about them. I have a sneaking feeling that I bet on the wrongharoldeastman1984
- Visual Arts
- Jul 27, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.