I can't see that it's going to address the cause of the problem. It may make it less obvious. Personally I'd want to know, and the more obvious it is, thebrian_downunda
As the Yellow position (my 6% dilution) is physically right next to the K position (100% ink), is not this close physical proximity part of the problem? Whatascherjim
p.s. If you find cross-channel contamination on a reasonably regular basis, it is a sign of something. Perhaps incorrect cartridge filling technique, orbrian_downunda
- Visual Arts
- Jul 27, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.