Re: Help - printer dropping ink

  • Mark McCarvill
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
      Hi Richard,

      Try searching past messages for ideas, because this issue has been
      addressed many times. A quick search revealed that you posted on this
      topic before and found a solution. Maybe start with what worked for
      you last time and if that doesn't work, people can suggest other ideas.

      Mark

      --- In DigitalBlackandWhiteThePrint@yahoogroups.com, Richard
      Smallfield <r.smallfield@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      > my epson 2100 has started dropping ink and leaving spots on my prints.
      >
      > What's the best solution to this problem?
      >
      > thanks,
      > Richard
      >
      > --
      > richard smallfield photography
      > http://smallfield.vze.com
      >
      > "It is ordinary for us to poison rivers also; yea and the
      > very elements whereof the world doth stand, are by us
      > infected: for even the air itself, wherein and whereby all
      > things should live, we corrupt to their mischief and
      > destruction."
      > --Pliny The Elder

    • Richard Smallfield
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
        Whoops - apologies to you all.

        Richard

        --
        richard smallfield photography
        http://smallfield.vze.com

        "I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem
        to have."
        --Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)