Mis Carts for 4800

  • Ted Shaw
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007
      G'day -

      I'm looking for a way to use the MIS K4 inks in my Epson 4800. MIS has discontinued the clear funnel-filled chips carts and I'm wondering how well the 220 ml refillable carts work. I use the refillable MIS carts for the 2400 with no problems, but haven't heard any feedback about the MIS 4800 220 ml carts.

      Apparently the trick is to keep air out the 4800 carts when refilling. Has anyone had any experience with these?

      Any advice greatly appreciated.

      Best,

      Ted