Need Advice on Photo Album

  • Ted Shaw
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2006
      G'day -

      I'm working for a regional museum in Central Queensland and would like some advice on a software application that would provide thumbnails for a large number of photographs and allow me to search and sort the photos by their description or title. I've tried Arcsoft's Photobase but find it too limited.

      Any suggestions?

      TIA,

      Ted Shaw

    • Peter Marquis-Kyle
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2006
        Ted Shaw wrote:
        > I'm working for a regional museum in Central Queensland and would like some advice on a software application that would provide thumbnails for a large number of photographs and allow me to search and sort the photos by their description or title. I've tried Arcsoft's Photobase but find it too limited.
        >
        > Any suggestions?

        Hi Ted

        Welcome, it's good to find another Queenslander here!

        I am happy with IMatch -- see www.photools.com -- but your requirements
        may be different from mine.

        This subject is a bit off-topic for this forum. I would be happy to
        continue this discussion by email.

        Cheers
        --

        Peter Marquis-Kyle