Re: 1280 in the house!

  • a_pettit_jr
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2002
      Hello and Happy New Year !

      Tom,
      Are you saying that the 1270 is fully sufficient for B&W
      operations and that a 1280 would provide no quality gain
      over the more economical 1270??

      Best,
      alex P

      --- In DigitalBlackandWhiteThePrint@y..., "tomoc" <tomoc@y...> wrote:
      one of these days soon, I intend to move the
      > 1270 to BW printing and get a 1280 for color.
      >
      > Good luck...happy printing
      >
      > Tom O'Connell
      >

      > > Tim
    • tomoc
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2002
        Alex-

        The 1280 will go full bleed and print 2880...not sure if you can
        really see that...there have been mixed posts on whether you can see
        the difference or not.

        If I were buying one, it would be the 1280... I already own a 1270
        and can't see tossing it...it makes great prints.

        tom

        --- In DigitalBlackandWhiteThePrint@y..., "a_pettit_jr"