QTR or IJC/OPM Curves to Share or Sell?

  • sauganashkid
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2005
      Does anyone have QTR or IJC/OPM custom curves for Windows XP/Epson
      2200/UC inks/ Epson Watercolor Paper - Radiant White or Epson Velvet
      Fine Art Paper they are willing to share or sell?

      Don
    • Louis Dina
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2005
        If you have a 2200 and a Windows machine, I have uploaded a bunch of
        curves for IJC/OPM in the Files section of this forum. Take a look.
        I'd try the Epson Enhanced Matte profiles for Velvet Fine Art paper.

        I know plenty of people have good QTR profiles they would be willing to
        share.

        Lou

        --- In DigitalBlackandWhiteThePrint@yahoogroups.com, "sauganashkid"
        <donald.johnson8@a...> wrote:
        > Does anyone have QTR or IJC/OPM custom curves for Windows XP/Epson
        > 2200/UC inks/ Epson Watercolor Paper - Radiant White or Epson Velvet
        > Fine Art Paper they are willing to share or sell?
        >
        > Don
      • Louis Dina
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2005
          I just realized I posted IJC curves for Velvet Fine Art there too.
          These curves are not interchangeable with IJC for Mac or QTR.

          Lou

          --- In DigitalBlackandWhiteThePrint@yahoogroups.com, "Louis Dina"