Re: usage of QTR with Qimage

  • esasinkkonen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2005
      I have used them together since I got QTR. They work fine together.
      Very short workflow description: In Qimage, choose "print to file"
      and give the picture size, then press "printer-symbol" and choose
      the file details (quality, folder, name) and Qimage puts your
      picture in that file. If you have set QTRgui to watch that folder,
      it starts printing when file is ready, without any further actions.
      I print so little that I start QTRgui, set or check the printing
      parameters and choose the file in QTRgui and get a metamerism-free
      print. Good luck.
      Cheers, Esa
      --- In DigitalBlackandWhiteThePrint@yahoogroups.com, "fredrabel"