Re: [Digital BW] Tutorial for creating custom curves?

  • B. Alex Pettit Jr.
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2004
      Hello Paul,

      Is there a UT ink set available that will replace the
      FS-E hex inks for use with the Epson Driver ??

      Thanks,
      Alex
      Orlando FL

      --- In DigitalBlackandWhiteThePrint@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Roark"
      <paul.roark@v...> wrote:
      > For a curves tutorial, download the Hobman.zip from the MIS What's
      New page
      > at
      >
      > http://www.inksupply.com/index.cfm?source=html/whatsnew.html
      >
      > Paul
      > www.PaulRoark.com
      >
      > For UT2 information, curves, and settings see:
      > http://home1.gte.net/res09aij/
      >
      > ____________________

    • Paul Roark
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2004
        I suspect MIS will market the UT-FS inks in the new Piezo ICC layout and
        have curves available for them.

        If you're interested, let MIS know.

        _____________________________

        <paul.roark@v...> wrote:
        > For a curves tutorial, download the Hobman.zip from the MIS What's
        New page
        > at
        >
        > http://www.inksupply.com/index.cfm?source=html/whatsnew.html
        >
        > Paul
        > www.PaulRoark.com
        >
        > For UT2 information, curves, and settings see:
        > http://home1.gte.net/res09aij/
        >
        > ____________________

        Please visit the Group Homepage to check the Files, and other resources as
        they are often being updated.

        If you wish to receive no emails or just a daily digest, or you wish to
        unsubscribe, please edit your Membership preferences by visiting this same
        page.

        Please follow these basic guidelines:
        - As threads develop, trim off excess portions of earlier messages to keep
        them short.
        - Good manners are required at all time. No personal attacks or flames.
        Hostile, aggressive or argumentative users may be removed from the
        membership without notice.
        - Keep your posts and threads related to the group topic of digital B&W
        printing. Users who persistently make off-topic posts may be removed from
        the membership.
        - By posting on this forum you agree to abide by the group rules and
        guidelines, and to abide by the actions and decisions of the group Owner and
        Moderators. See "Group Topic, Rules and Guidelines" in the Files section:

        BY PARTICIPATING IN AND/OR POSTING MESSAGES TO THE DIGITAL BW, THE PRINT
        YAHOO! GROUP YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE "OWNER" AND
        "MODERATORS" OF DIGITAL BW, THE PRINT YAHOO GROUP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU
        FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY
        DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS,
        GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF THE "OWNER" AND
        "MODERATORS" OF DIGITAL BW, THE PRINT YAHOO GROUP HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE
        POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY
        TO USE THE DIGITAL BW, THE PRINT YAHOO GROUP; (ii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR
        ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iii) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY
        THIRD PARTY ON THE DIGITAL BW, THE PRINT YAHOO GROUP; OR (iv) ANY OTHER
        MATTER RELATING TO THE DIGITAL BW, THE PRINT YAHOO GROUP.

        Yahoo! Groups Links