[Digital BW] Re: B&W vs. Color

  • sanfo2003
    Message 1 of 120 , Dec 1, 2003
      > > > I'm simply amazed at the number of shots taken by digital
      > > > photographers these days.

      Personally a great incentive to have the discipline to take a good
      picture to begin with is that Photoshop time can go to virtually
      zero, and Photoshop labor can eat up profits REAL fast. Plus, if I do
      decide to use Photoshop for some reason on a technically correct
      photo it's easy, natural and quick.
    • Robbe Gibson
      Message 120 of 120 , Dec 2, 2003