Speaking of plugins....

  • Editor P.O.V. Image Service
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
      Given PhotoShop and Paintshop Pro are integral to digital imaging for
      the vast majority of us, I felt I should mention the site I consider
      THE RESOURCE for plugins to Graphics Programs.

      It's at:
      http://thepluginsite.com/

      and was begun by a guy named "Harry the Raver" back in the late '90s, as
      an outgrowth of some free plugins he created.

      The site is invaluable when I am looking for new effects.. If you click
      on the "resources" link at his homepage you'll find links to plugins
      sorted by application and free vs. commercial status...

      Keith

      "Just some guy," and founder of the Multiverse's largest EPSON printer
      User Community (highly recommended by Vogon Poets and MegaDodo
      Publications), at:

      "For the rest of you out there, the secret is to bang the rocks together
      guys"

    • Editor P.O.V. Image Service
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
        Given PhotoShop and Paintshop Pro are integral to digital imaging for
        the vast majority of us, I felt I should mention the site I consider
        THE RESOURCE for plugins to Graphics Programs.

        It's at:
        http://thepluginsite.com/

        and was begun by a guy named "Harry the Raver" back in the late '90s, as
        an outgrowth of some free plugins he created.

        The site is invaluable when I am looking for new effects.. If you click
        on the "resources" link at his homepage you'll find links to plugins
        sorted by application and free vs. commercial status...

        A nice feature is the fact that he identifies the platforms the plugins
        work under BEFORE you go popping over to the site he links to.