Good scales for ink mixing

  • reallybelgium
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3, 2013
      Can anyone give some advice about good scales for ink mixing? Which ones are a good buy (quality/price).

      It's for amateur/home mixing, not for big quantities.

      It would be nice if they are also for sale in Europe.

      Thank you!
    • Jack Winberg
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 4, 2013
        There are several vendors for digital scales on eBay, they all seem to have similar and good products.  Any one that has the capacity you need should meet your needs quite well.  I suspect shipment to Europe should not be a problem,

        Hope this helps, and good luck.............. Jack Winberg
      • John
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 4, 2013
          Your best bet is using the common disposable syringes, not scales. Much cheaper and more accurate.

          John Nollendorfs

          --- In DigitalBlackandWhiteThePrint@yahoogroups.com, <ben@...> wrote:

          > Can anyone give some advice about good scales for ink mixing? Which ones are a good buy (quality/price).
          >
          > It's for amateur/home mixing, not for big quantities.
          >
          > It would be nice if they are also for sale in Europe.
          >
          > Thank you!

        • billdlewis
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 5, 2013
            Your best bet is using the common disposable syringes, not scales. Much cheaper and more accurate.
            John Nollendorfs
            Can anyone give some advice about good scales for ink mixing? Which ones are a good buy (quality/price).
            I own a digital scale and decided the volume route would be just as accurate and a lot less messy and lower chance for errors mistakes.

            I purchased a graduated beaker and a 50 cc from a farm supply store. I already had a number of 10 cc syringes used to refill. I am doing E6 and followed Paul's excellent instructions from his website.

            http://www.paulroark.com/BW-Info/

            I suggest you read every word two or three times. Then using the search feature look at the archives for this site it is a vast resource of information from people who have already trodden this path.

            Bill Lewis
          • phlg@ymail.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 6, 2013
              If you speak French, I found this store - http://www.lelaborantin.fr/ - this afternoon. However, not sure they ship to Belgium.