Can't find paper profiles after update

  • pdesmidt tds.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2013
      I just replaced my system drive with an SSD. I've successfullly installed
      Windows 7-64 Professional, as well as a number of programs. After doing
      so, I reconnected my old system drive, thinking that I could find my QTR
      paper/ink profiles under my old QTR install. I've gone through all of the
      various folders, and I can't find any of the profiles I made for using my
      Epson SP7600, QTR and Eboni-6. Any suggestions? I really hope that I
      don't have to go through the whole process again.

    • Paul Roark
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2013
        They are probably in a hidden folder that keeps data out of the \Programs
        folder for security reasons. In my Win 7 system QTR profiles are stored
        here:

        C:\Users\Paul\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files
        (x86)\QuadToneRIP\Profiles

        Paul
        www.PaulRoark.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2013
          Thank you, Paul! That helped me track it down.

          As an aside, the upgrade to a Samsung Pro SSD has made my computer
          significantly faster, even though I'm limited to Sata 3.