New start with 1500W/1430

  • bobtail75
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2013
      The faithful old 1800 has gone and a new 1500W/1430 is on it's way.

      The 1800 was set up as 3MK, and I plan to start with 3MK on the 1500 ,
      but need advice on cartridge placement, not having found anything on
      this on Paul's site, although he refers to it in an earlier post, as
      well as a combination 3MK/ C6 setup. I will order more Eboni & paul's
      medium from MIS, but it takes while from USA to UK, so I want to make a
      start with my inks from the 1800 (in new carts)

      I've just updatedmy QTR, but don't find any reference to
      1400/3MK.Perhaps I use the 1400 -MIS option ? Does the 1800 setup work
      once the carts are correctly located ?