Re: 1430 and ink

  • jcphoto52
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2013
      Thanks Mr.Lewis

      Since I'm pretty new with all that "kitchen work", I'll copy part of your workflow. One question arise, pardon me if it's really basic, but having a set of full cartridges waiting for a change, is there any danger, that at the bottom of the cartridge, ink will dry and finally clog the printer?

      Up to now, I'm printing with the Epson driver (trying to figure out "curves") and Red River Polar matte. I'm waiting for a box of Hahnemühle Photo Rag to see if I can expect a nicer result.

      Thanks again

      I'm struggling but I'm having fun with the process (if that Epson machine wants to cooperate a bit!)