Re: [Digital BW] Re: OT - Focus Stacking & Dual Focus

  • Ernst Dinkla
    Message 1 of 57 , Oct 1, 2012
      On 10/01/2012 02:28 AM, John wrote:

      > Ernst, did you have any trouble finding a cable adapter for the nexus7?
      > I just noticed there is also an android Nikon controller. Been using the
      > control my Nikon software on my laptop, but would be a lot handier with
      > my nexus with my d800e!
      > John Nollendorfs

      John,

      This is the reference page for the Android models usable with the Canon
      cameras:

      http://dslrcontroller.com/devices.php

      There is a link to Ebay ads for the appropriate cable per Android model.
      I would expect it is the same for the Nikon app. The USB TGO cable
      connects to the Nexus, the camera uses the normal USB cable.

      Mine is a Odys Neo USB TGO cable from Conrad, a well known electronics
      source in the EU.

      I have to figure out whether that connection + the app drains the Nexus
      7 accu so fast or my Nexus has a problem itself.

      --
      Met vriendelijke groet, Ernst

      Dinkla Grafische Techniek
      Quad, piëzografie, giclée