Photoupz --- Free today only

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2011
      I am on a list at www.giveawayoftheday.com and this is available today for a free download and license. This site is where developers come to get feedback from a variety of users thus you get a free licensed copy with no support for giving feedback sort of a one day beta test.

      Never heard of it but if you sign on to the site you will be able to down load it. Over the last year I have downloaded several photo related programs some were useful at what they did others not so much. Any way "if you want it here it is go and get it."

      Photoupz improves your photos. Magically remove objects from photos, erase wrinkles and blemishes and get rid of tourists from your holiday images using powerful guiding line tool.

      Sharpen blurry images, remove noise to improve low quality pictures, brighten dark photos. Photoupz will quickly improve and repair your photos.

      Bill Lewis