RE: [Digital BW] opening today

  • Mike Johnston
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2010
      Nice web site and great pictures.
      When I click on the British flag for English, the text on the pictures
      is not English and the controls for next and previous are not in English.
      I am not sure if that is an issue for you.

      Thanks for sharing
      Mike J.

      I'm very glad to share good news with you: my new photography website opens
      today :o)
      Link: http://sylvain.grainsdefolie.net (english and french)

      Enjoy the visit.

      Sylvain.
    • Sylvain
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2010
        Thank you for the feedback Mike.
        I already have a "bug list" and will complete it!
        Comments on pictures are not translated, anyway, but we will try to make it possible.

        Sylvain.

        Le ven 01/10/10 16:57, "Mike Johnston" wpajohnson@... a écrit:
        > Nice web site and great pictures.
        > When I click on the British flag for English, the text on the pictures
        > is not English and the controls for next and previous are not in
        > English.
        I am not sure if that is an issue for you.

        > Thanks for sharing
        > Mike J.

        - Good manners are required at all time. No personal attacks or flames.
        > Hostile, aggressive or argumentative users may be removed from the
        > membership without notice.
        - Keep your posts and threads related to the group topic of digital B&W
        > printing. Users who persistently make off-topic posts may be removed from
        > the membership.
        - By posting on this forum you agree to abide by the group rules and
        > guidelines, and to abide by the actions and decisions of the group Owner
        > and Moderators. See http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DigitalBlackandWhiteThePrint/file
        > s/
        > BY PARTICIPATING IN AND/OR POSTING MESSAGES TO THE DIGITAL BW, THE PRINT
        > YAHOO! GROUP YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE Yahoo! Groups Links
        >
        > Individual Email | Traditional

        (Yahoo! ID required)

        DigitalBlackandWhiteThePrint-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com
        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Jules
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 4, 2010
          Nice site but it would be nice to have one click to the next photo, rather than having to close and then open each one.
          Jules

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 4, 2010
            Hi Jules,

            You already can, indeed. Open one photo, and then push your mouse to the edge (right or left) of the photo: a "précédent" and "suivant" button will appear. They are not translated yet but I hope we will manage to do it.

            Sylvain.