No activity in last 7 days
Fuel for Knowledge Workers
The mission of the Research Dog Digging Deeper discussion group is to serve as:
- a reference desk that directs people to articles, reports, books, web sites, events, quotes and
other content that is relevant to e-Learning, education, business, needs assessment,
research, and the new economy.
- an idea generator
- a forum for controversy
- anything else into which it naturally evolves
Being a member of this group will enable you to:
- get buy-in for your initiatives by including timely, concrete data in your presentations
- stay abreast of important trends
- share experiences and opinions, and ask questions, with a diverse group of interesting and worldly people
- if all else all fails, impress people at cocktail parties <:-)
It is an unmoderated group that takes the perspective that giving people the benefit of the doubt
pays off in the long run. Vendor ads thinly disguised as legitimate content, spam, and intentional misuse will
result in being removed or changing the list to moderated status.
- Jul 23, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.