Thu21Mar - LONDON - A World That Works For Everyone

  • The School of Commoning by way of Tony G
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2013
      Dear Friends,

      March 21st will be a special day.
      Not only the first day of Spring, but also the date of of our next event in our series of 'Meeting with Remarkable Commoners'...

      []

      Invitation to A World That Works For Everyone

      Dear Friends,

      March 21st will be a special day. Not only the first day of Spring, but also the date of of our next event in our series of 'Meeting with Remarkable Commoners',  featuring Silke Helfrich, the soft-spoken yet very influential global commons activist, member of the Commons Strategies Group. She is also the the co-editor of 'The Wealth of the Commons' anthology that you can find here. This event is co-sponsored by the Green Party UK.

      Finally, we got a great location for the event, courtesy of the Union of London University. For details and to register, please visit the event's page here.
      http://www.meetup.com/School-of-Commoning-Events/events/103983152/

      Thursday, March 21, 2013
      6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
      SSEES School of Slavonic and Eastern European Studies
      16 TAVITON STREET, room #433, London, WC1H 0BE ( map)
      51.525372 -0.131554
      http://www.ucl.ac.uk/estates/roombooking/building-location/?id=126

      Be there and let's start the Spring of the Commons together!

      Anna Betz and George Por

      School of Commoning
      School of Commoning · 118 Brading Crescent · Wanstead · London, London E11 3RS Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp