LVT in a nutshell

  • Tony Gosling
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2001
      Land Value Taxation or LVT is a Red Herring - a top-down campaign supported
      by a mixture of the spooks and the spellbound. Leave it to them.

      It addresses neither of the core issues of access or sustainability. It is
      a pernicious distraction from the vision that we and movements from British
      history and other parts of the world now (Right from the Diggers through to
      MST) have for liberation of land.

      Have we forgotten Land for Homes/Lives/Livelihoods? LVT binds people even
      more tightly into the corrupt Babylon money system sorted people are quite
      rightly doing their best to disconnect from.

      Tony