WDM event - 'Whose Rules rule?'

  • Mark Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2000
      Whose Rules rule?

      Challenging corporate influence over our lives, our politicians and Global Trade.

      - A public event to launch the World Development Movement's campaign on the threat posed by the World Trade Organisation to public services worldwide.

      Thusday 9th November 2000

      at The Institute of Education

      20 Bedford Way, London WC1H 0AL - 7pm to 9pm

      Speakers include:

      Naomi Klein - journalist, and author of "No logo"

      George Monbiot - The Guardian, and author of "Captive State"

      Jessica Woodroffe - Head of policy, WDM

      Chair: Gary Younge of The Guardian

      Free entry, but to reserve your place, ring WDM on 0800 328 2153