Fw: [gamesmonitor] Fw: Film Screening- BHOPALI

  • Alison Banville
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 9:24 AM

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: julian cheyne <juliancheyne@...>
      To: games monitor <gamesmonitor@...>
      Sent: Thursday, 1 March 2012, 14:02
      Subject: [gamesmonitor] Fw: Film Screening- BHOPALI

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Shalini Sharma <sh.shalini@...>
      Sent: Thursday, 1 March 2012, 13:55
      Subject: Film Screening- BHOPALI

      Dear All:

      With the latest Wikileaks expose the 1984 Bhopal gas disaster has once again brought the survivor led movement for corporate accountability and justice to international spotlight. With Dow Chemicals, current owner of Union Carbide, sponsoring Olympics 2012 the issue has generated much discussions and debates. We are screening an internationally acclaimed documentary- 'Bhopali' on 12th March, Monday, 7pm at G50.  Please do come and share the invite with your friends and networks in London.

      cheers!
      Shalini

      Inline image 1

      --
      blog: www.shalpoems.blogspot.com
      In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer.