Re: [Diggers350] Documentary - Billionaires’ Tea Party

  • Paul Mobbs
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2012
      On Wednesday 11 Jan 2012 02:07:18 Tony Gosling wrote:
      > follow the money - mind blowing - has been on RT over the last two evenings
      > The Billionaires’ Tea Party
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO_WC0FINmA
      > http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=159735#159735

      This is a cut-down version of the documentary '(Astro)turf Wars' -- and far
      poorer for that reason. It doesn't have the depth of the original, and so it
      merely accentuates the hatred of the "1%" (or in the case of 'billionaires', the
      0.000017%).

      There's a copy of this on BTJunkie.org if anyone uses bittorrent -- but I'd
      recommend the original '(Astro)turf Wars' documentary instead,
      http://www.astroturfwars.com/ (also available via bittorrent from BTJunkie.org
      and OneBigTorrent.org).

      P.

      --

      .

      (Edward Burrough, 1659 - from 'Quaker Faith and Practice')

      Paul's book, "Energy Beyond Oil", is out now!
      For details see http://www.fraw.org.uk/mei/ebo/

      Read my 'essay' weblog, "Ecolonomics", at:
      http://www.fraw.org.uk/mei/ecolonomics/

      tel./fax (+44/0)1295 261864
      email - mobbsey@...
      website - http://www.fraw.org.uk/mei/index.shtml