[diggers350] Somthing worth watching on TV!!

  • Tony Gosling
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 1999
      Dear All,

      Compulsory viewing TV!!

      Wednesday 15th September (evening)

      Living with the Enemy
      ---------------------

      Leading light with the Young Tories who believes "The punishment for smoking cannabis should be so severe that no-one would ever dare to smoke it." spends a while living at The Exodus Collective (free party sound system and 'movement of Jah people').

      BBC? Unmissable!

      Exodus Collective
      --
      "Capitalism is Institutionalised Bribery"
      "Homelessness is the prerequisite for Economic Slavery"

      Tony Gosling tony@...
      Tel +44 (0)117 955 6769
      14 Lancaster Road
      St Werburgh's
      Bristol
      BS2
      England

      http://www.bilderberg.org
      http://www.oneworld.org/tlio/
      http://www.ecovillages.org/uk/network/

      Common origin of NATO, EU, World Bank & IMF
      http://www.bilderberg.org/bildhist/#The

      UK/USA 'spooks' monitoring sorted chat: -- you dig?
      http://jya.com/stoa-atpc.htm
    • cath blake
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 27, 1999
        Please unsubscribe me from the Diggers list Taa

        >From: Tony Gosling <tony@...>
        >To: diggers350@egroups.com
        >Subject: [diggers350] Somthing worth watching on TV!!
        >Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 11:55:32 +0100
        >
        >Dear All,
        >
        >Compulsory viewing TV!!
        >
        >Wednesday 15th September (evening)
        >
        >Living with the Enemy
        >---------------------
        >
        >Leading light with the Young Tories who believes "The punishment for
        >smoking cannabis should be so severe that no-one would ever dare to smoke
        >it." spends a while living at The Exodus Collective (free party sound
        >system and 'movement of Jah people').
        >
        >BBC? Unmissable!
        >

        >Exodus Collective
        >--
        >"Capitalism is Institutionalised Bribery"
        >"Homelessness is the prerequisite for Economic Slavery"
        >
        >Tony Gosling tony@...
        >Tel +44 (0)117 955 6769
        >14 Lancaster Road
        >St Werburgh's
        >Bristol
        >BS2
        >England
        >
        >http://www.bilderberg.org
        >http://www.oneworld.org/tlio/
        >http://www.ecovillages.org/uk/network/
        >
        >Common origin of NATO, EU, World Bank & IMF
        >http://www.bilderberg.org/bildhist/#The
        >
        >UK/USA 'spooks' monitoring sorted chat: -- you dig?
        >http://jya.com/stoa-atpc.htm

        >MyPoints-Free Rewards When You're Online.
        >Start with up to 150 Points for joining!
        >http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/765
        >

        >eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/diggers350

      • Jon HallĂ©
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 28, 1999
          > Please unsubscribe me from the Diggers list Taa
          done, thanks for checking out

          jon

          Jon Halle

          for wind generators, eco-links, etc check out:

          Low Impact, 38 Cowley Rd, Oxford OX4 1HZ , UK
          +1865 432920 http://lowimpact.com