5418Guardian: Add your voice to the CLT story

  • National Community Land Trust Network by
    Jul 1, 2014
      National Community Land Trust Network
      []

      Dear All

      Add your voice to the CLT story

      Tell your story and raise the profile of the CLT movement changing the face of UK housing

      There's a great chance happening right now to raise the profile for Community Land Trusts and what our movement is doing, and we need our members to take part.

      The Guardian Witness is seeking stories of alternative housing models or projects that could help tackle the housing crisis, following on from their piece on East London CLT this week.

      This is a great chance to show that the movement is big, growing and delivering real change. The more submissions they receive, the bigger the impact of all our voices - so please do take part!

      It's super easy to add your contribution of pictures, stories and videos. Just follow the link to the Guardian witness page and start typing.

      It's open until Tuesday 8 July, when they will feature the best submissions on the Guardian site.

      Get storytelling!

      That's all from us for now. You can keep up with the latest news by following the Network on Twitter @Community_land. Thanks for reading!

      Catherine and Hannah

      This is a newsflash from the National CLT Network. #
      National Community Land Trust Network
      c/o National Housing Federation Lion Court, 25 Procter Street London England WC1V 6NY
      Email: clt@...  Telephone: 020 7067 1191
      []