5408Herb course at Landmatters

  • Charlotte
    Jun 24, 2014

      Herb Experience Weekend

      Taking place at the stunning Landmatters off-grid Permaculture site nr

      Totnes in South Devon. During the weekend we will be working with the

      wild plants that are growing around the Landmatters site and making

      essences, oils and balms with our chosen plants. We will be using all

      our senses to discover more about medicinal plants and meditation and

      journey work will be a part of the experience.

      When: Friday 4th-Sunday 6th of July.

      Accommodation is camping and facilities are basic as Landmatters is

      completely off-grid, meaning there are compost toilets and bucket showers. Bring a torch.

      How much? £60.00 (£50.00 concessions) £10.00 extra for medicine making

      ingredients or you can supply your own and a comprehensive list will be

      made available after booking. The price includes camping. We will be

      eating communally and you will be asked to bring food to share that will

      not cost more than £10.00 for the weekend.

      Transport is available from Totnes on Friday and back to Totnes on

      Sunday. Limited space for camper vans so please check first.

      Landmatters' website is www.landmatters.org.uk

      Contact; Sharon 07833938536 or email firefly541@... or Sarah

      on 07980 317063 or mossystone@...

      Feel free to circulate this message. Thanks.