5095Re: [Diggers350] 'The Scarecrow' (video)

  • Simon Fairlie
    Oct 6 3:16 AM
      Actually the aggro industry's parody of the film was a pretty good critique of advertising in general

      On 4 Oct 2013, at 16:16, Paul Mobbs wrote:

      Every now and then you get sent a link that really makes the Internet
      seem a worthwhile tool...

      'The Scarecrow'

      It seems the US aggro-business industry is non too pleased with this
      either --

      (Edward Burrough, 1659 - from 'Quaker Faith and Practice')

      tel./fax (+44/0)1295 261864
      email - mobbsey@...
      website - http://www.fraw.org.uk/mei/index.shtml
      public key - http://www.fraw.org.uk/mei/mobbsey_public_key-2013-2.asc