GNM

  • beetee76
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 5, 2002
      Gary;

      I don't know if you have come across it yet, but there exists a
      vinyl demo that I had the pleasure to be involved with. It contains
      a version of "Girls Named Misery" which I believe was superior to
      the Mercury version. One of the other cuts is "What Ever Happened To
      Dad's Electric Toothbrush?" (the source of that song is rather
      interesting, if you do not know I will explain in a private e-mail)

      If you have any questions about anything, I have a pretty good
      memory, and worked pretty closely with Dick from about 1961 on. I
      also introduced Dick to Gary.

      Sincerely B.T. (Bill Thomson)
    • Weekes, Ron
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 6, 2002
        B.T. wrote:

        One of the other cuts is "What Ever Happened To
        Dad's Electric Toothbrush?" (the source of that song is rather
        interesting, if you do not know I will explain in a private e-mail)

        [Weekes, Ron] Replies:

        Now Bill, the rest of us on the list want to know too!

        I would also like to hear the vinyl demo of the first song you mentioned.

        Ron Weekes

      • beetee76
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 6, 2002
          Ron;
          The subject matter of the song could be considered rather personal, so I will tell Gary, and let him decide if it is public information...fair enough?

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 7, 2002
            Bill replies:

            > Ron
             The subject matter of the song could be considered rather personal, so I will tell Gary, and let him decide if it is public information...fair enough?
            [Weekes, Ron]
            After giving it very little thought (a clue in the title) I have an idea of the subject matter.

            Ron

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 9, 2002
              I am not familiar with these stories and would be very
              interested in hearing more.

              http://finance.yahoo.com