Re: [Dickcampbell] Dick Campbell Sings Where Its At Mercury cd.

  • nealarias@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 7, 2002
      Hey Gary. I'm receiving emails but I can't seem to get into the site. Do I need to do something? Also, how do I get a copy of your dad's CD?
      Regards to Campbell Clan,
      Neal
    • GARY CAMPBELL
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 7, 2002
        NEAL I AM NOT SURE WHY YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO GET INTO
        THE GROUP.
        WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TRY TO GO THERE?
        SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS AND I WILL SEND YOU A COPY OF
        DADS CD.

        --- nealarias@... wrote:
        > Hey Gary. I'm receiving emails but I can't seem to
        > get into the site. Do I
        > need to do something? Also, how do I get a copy of
        > your dad's CD?
        > Regards to Campbell Clan,
        > Neal

        http://faith.yahoo.com
      • indianapolisin
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 7, 2002
          What's this about free? Thanks, Gary, I got my copy in the mail
          today. Free?
        • Bob Brainen
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 7, 2002
            Good for you. Just wrote you on this.

          • buenings
            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 8, 2002
              I would love a copy of the CD. I would be happy to cover the cost.

              Eileen Buening
              4702 Magnolia
              Rolling Meadows, IL 60008

              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 9, 2002
                Your cd has already been mailed, In fact everyones has been mailed
                as of yesterday. Dad had the cd's produced to give to his good
                friends and that would certainly include you Eileen. We had 100
                produced in all and I am down to the last 6 or 7 cd's, but if there
                is continued interest I can and probably will anyways have more cd's
                made.

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
              • nealarias@aol.com
                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 9, 2002
                  Hi Gary, Hope all is well with the Campbell Clan. My address is:
                  9241 Cord Ave., Downey, CA 90240
                • Donald G Swartz
                  Message 8 of 11 , Oct 9, 2002
                    Gary

                    I would be VERY interested in getting the cd. Dick and I never met face
                    to face but talked many times over the years by phone and Email. I
                    always thought we were very much kindred souls. We had discussed our
                    many similliar interests but it is only now that I am realizing how
                    really talented he was. Not only did I lose a very good friend but the
                    world lost a fantastic talent.

                    Don Swartz
                    1721 Tempest Way, #4, Louisville, Ky.40216

                    On Mon, 07 Oct 2002 10:41:03 -0000 "Gary" <batfink2020@...> writes:
                    > Dick Started a Project to have his album remastered onto cd before he
                    >
                    > passed away. His Intent was to make a limited batch of cd's to give
                    > to some of his closest friends. This project has been completed and
                    > Any club memebers who have not already recieved a free copy of the
                    > cd
                    > and would like one, please send me via email your name and mailing
                    > adress. If you would like any additional copies then let me know how
                    >
                    > many you would like and I will email you back with the cost of the
                    > additional copies and where you can mail the payment to.
                    > Also if you know of anyone else that was a good freind of Dicks that
                    >
                    > would maybe like to have a copy, have them join the club and ask for
                    >
                    > one.
                    >
                    > Gary.

                    GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
                    http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.