Re: [Dickcampbell] Dick Campbell Sings Where Its At Mercury cd.

  • nealarias@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 7, 2002
      Gary, So how do I get a CD of Dick's songs???
      Neal
    • nealarias@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 7, 2002
        Hey Gary. I'm receiving emails but I can't seem to get into the site. Do I need to do something? Also, how do I get a copy of your dad's CD?
        Regards to Campbell Clan,
        Neal
      • GARY CAMPBELL
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 7, 2002
          NEAL I AM NOT SURE WHY YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO GET INTO
          THE GROUP.
          WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TRY TO GO THERE?
          SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS AND I WILL SEND YOU A COPY OF
          DADS CD.

          --- nealarias@... wrote:
          > Hey Gary. I'm receiving emails but I can't seem to
          > get into the site. Do I
          > need to do something? Also, how do I get a copy of
          > your dad's CD?
          > Regards to Campbell Clan,
          > Neal

          http://faith.yahoo.com
        • indianapolisin
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 7, 2002
            What's this about free? Thanks, Gary, I got my copy in the mail
            today. Free?
          • Bob Brainen
            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 7, 2002
              Good for you. Just wrote you on this.

            • buenings
              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 8, 2002
                I would love a copy of the CD. I would be happy to cover the cost.

                Eileen Buening
                4702 Magnolia
                Rolling Meadows, IL 60008

                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 9, 2002
                  Your cd has already been mailed, In fact everyones has been mailed
                  as of yesterday. Dad had the cd's produced to give to his good
                  friends and that would certainly include you Eileen. We had 100
                  produced in all and I am down to the last 6 or 7 cd's, but if there
                  is continued interest I can and probably will anyways have more cd's
                  made.

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
                • nealarias@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 11 , Oct 9, 2002
                    Hi Gary, Hope all is well with the Campbell Clan. My address is:
                    9241 Cord Ave., Downey, CA 90240
                  • Donald G Swartz
                    Message 9 of 11 , Oct 9, 2002
                      Gary

                      I would be VERY interested in getting the cd. Dick and I never met face
                      to face but talked many times over the years by phone and Email. I
                      always thought we were very much kindred souls. We had discussed our
                      many similliar interests but it is only now that I am realizing how
                      really talented he was. Not only did I lose a very good friend but the
                      world lost a fantastic talent.

                      Don Swartz
                      1721 Tempest Way, #4, Louisville, Ky.40216

                      On Mon, 07 Oct 2002 10:41:03 -0000 "Gary" <batfink2020@...> writes:
                      > Dick Started a Project to have his album remastered onto cd before he
                      >
                      > passed away. His Intent was to make a limited batch of cd's to give
                      > to some of his closest friends. This project has been completed and
                      > Any club memebers who have not already recieved a free copy of the
                      > cd
                      > and would like one, please send me via email your name and mailing
                      > adress. If you would like any additional copies then let me know how
                      >
                      > many you would like and I will email you back with the cost of the
                      > additional copies and where you can mail the payment to.
                      > Also if you know of anyone else that was a good freind of Dicks that
                      >
                      > would maybe like to have a copy, have them join the club and ask for
                      >
                      > one.
                      >
                      > Gary.

                      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
                      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.