  • Sandi Stratton
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2002
      Thank you for inviting me into the Dick Campbell
      group. I knew him very well as i was married to him
      for 15 years. He was a great man and I am sure he will
      be missed by alot of people. He had the greatest sense
      of humor of any person I have ever known. It is nice
      to see he touched so many people. Please keep in
      touch.

      Yahoo! News - Today's headlines
      http://news.yahoo.com