FW: YOUR INVITED

  • Little Nemo77
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2005
      FW: YOUR INVITED
      ----------
      From: SawyerCreative@...
      Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 11:36:51 EST

      Subject: YOUR INVITED

      On November the 26th, at about 9pm, we are throwing a re-release of the "Chesapeake Jukebox Band" record album cocktail party.  It will be held in the clubhouse of the Harmon Cove Condos in the very lovely..... Secaucus New Jersey.  .  There will be drinks, hors and ovaries and a great sound system to premier the new mix.....Freddie Mcfinn is flying in from Las Vegas, Ron Frangipane is flying in from New Jersey and I am flying in from about a block and a half away... Legendary radio personality Pete Fornatale will host the party.....and will not fly in.  Most
      living participants in the album will be present....and...maybe some dead ones!.....
      I want you all to be there to share this awesome and completely strange re-occurrence....

      Please forward this to friends and loved ones whose names and email addresses I might not have...like Alix and Rich, Fern....

      Love and Kisses
      Steve Sawyer

      RSVP ...ASAP ...TO:
      sawyercreative@...