Anything new coming out?

  • indianapolisin
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2004
      Gary, are there any new releases on the horizon?
    • GARY CAMPBELL
      Message 2 of 2 , May 17, 2004
        I have some interest in a couple of things. There
        is some talk about putting out some of the post Sings
        where its At stuff as an unplugged CD. I also have had
        a little interest from another label about a CD of
        early to late 60's stuff. I get positive comments that
        express quite a bit of interest but everyone seems to
        be busy including myself. We may see a release of the
        unplugged CD sometime in the next few months and if we
        do this will be the first place to hear about it.
        Thanks for your continued interest and support.

        Gary

        http://promo.yahoo.com/sbc/