Let the music live on

  • batfink2020
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2002
      My dad was man of many talents. He made a name for himself in the
      music industry, Later opened his own film production buisness, and
      retired early after the sale of his company.
      My father had a hereditary defect called alpha 1. Alpha-1 Antitrypsin
      Deficiency, referred to as AAT Deficiency or Alpha-1, is an inherited
      disorder which results in low levels or no levels of a substance in
      the blood called alpha-1 antitrypsin (AAT). When AAT levels are low,
      the body is no longer protected from an enzyme in the white blood
      cells that can cause damage to the air sacs in the lungs. My father
      suffered decreased lung capasity which worsened over the years to the
      point that in 2002 he had to have lung transplant surgery. My father
      never recovered from the surgery and passed away a month and a half
      after surgery. this site is in dedication to my father and for the
      many freinds and fans that my father had.
      My dad wrote 398 songs and reorded most of them. I will be psting
      some of these songs of my dads as i make cd's from the real to real i
      have inherited from him.
      Please join me in remembering a great man.