where it's at

  • ED
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 18, 2003
      does anyone have a copy of the where its at lp that could make me
      acdr or tape? i've heard the one song from the lp & it sounds cool.
      thanks
      ed
    • Juli
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 18, 2003
        are you refering to the blue winds only knows CD?
        I have it
        julie
        --- ED <nadoroznyed@...> wrote: > does anyone
        have a copy of the where its at lp that could
        > make me
        > acdr or tape? i've heard the one song from the lp & it
        > sounds cool.
        > thanks
        > ed

        =====
        Women are like TEA BAGS......you just dont how strong they are until you put them in HOT WATER

        http://search.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Search
      • GARY CAMPBELL
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 19, 2003
          What do you think Juli?
          Do you like it?

          --- Juli <georgiapeach_66_98@...> wrote:
          > are you refering to the blue winds only knows CD?
          > I have it
          > julie
          > --- ED <nadoroznyed@...> wrote: > does
          > anyone
          > have a copy of the where its at lp that could
          > > make me
          > > acdr or tape? i've heard the one song from the lp
          > & it
          > > sounds cool.
          > > thanks
          > > ed
          > >

          > =====
          > Women are like TEA BAGS......you just dont how
          > strong they are until you put them in HOT WATER
          >
          > http://search.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Search
          > - Looking for more? Try the new Yahoo! Search

          http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
        • Juli
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 19, 2003
            It is AWESOME gary!! everyone i've play it for loves it
            too!!! i keep getting asked where they can get a copy too!
            :o)
            --- GARY CAMPBELL <batfink2020@...> wrote: > What do
            you think Juli?

            =====