Fw: [DickTracy] Re: Dr. Zygote

  • syd2918@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2013
      X - Ray vision there Toler !  Click Me!  'Stem Cell' !   You nailed it !  ;- )
      And yes . . .  It's very Gouldian !.

      SYD in Trinidad

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 27, 2013
        Yes, Ray nailed it!  A couple of us had also wondered earlier on gocomics if "Tim Sail" is a reference to the real-life Tim Sale, a comic artist who has done a lot of work on Superman and Batman (Curtis favorites) and also for the TV show, "Heroes."  Maybe a double reference? - Willy

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Sale_(artist)