The Moon Maid storu has now officially begun

  • shandafa
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26 8:07 AM
      Any cutaway to other characters will signify that they too will be involved in this adventure (such as meeting Dr Sail tomorrow.
      Hope you have the time of your lives.

      Mike
    • willycarlson007
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 26 3:36 PM
        > The Moon Maid storu has now officially begun

        Woohoo!

        > Any cutaway to other characters will signify that they too will
        > be involved in this adventure (such as meeting Dr Sail tomorrow.

        Good to keep in mind.

        > Hope you have the time of your lives.

        A music clue! (which I figured out only by watching the linked YouTube video)

        Here are the lyrics to the linked song:

        Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road
        Time grabs you by the wrist directs you where to go.
        So make the best of this test and don't ask why.
        It's not a question but a lesson learned in time.
        It's something unpredictable but in the end is right
        I hope you had the time of your life.
        So take the photographs and still frames in your mind
        Hang it on a shelf in good health and good time
        Tatoos and memories and dead skin on trial
        For what it's worth it was worth all the while
        It's something unpredictable but in the end is right
        I hope you had the time of your life.

        Here are the phrases/lines that jump out at me, along with my wild guesses about their significance:

        "Another turning point" - The return of Mysta and the Moon People?  After 35 years, this is definitely a turning point!  :)

        "So make the best of this test and don't ask why." - A bone perhaps to the (seeming) few who dislike Moon Maid's return, encouraging them to make the best of it for now because the story will end up being a lot of fun for them, too?

        "It's something unpredictable but in the end is right" - Moon Maid's story will have plenty of twists and turns that leave us guessing, right up until the satisfying conclusion?

        "I hope you had the time of your life." - Mike's wish that we have a lot of fun with the Mysta-ry?  (Pretty sure on this one!)

        "So take the photographs and still frames in your mind" - A reference to the pics and panels of Moon Maid posted on Internet sites?

        "memories and dead skin on trial" - A hint that Moon Maid's memories (of being Mysta) and forensic evidence (from her death or cloning) will be sources of ongoing debate with the fans?

        Thanks, Mike.  Enjoy the ride, everyone! - Willy

        --- In DickTracy@yahoogroups.com, "shandafa" wrote:

        > Any cutaway to other characters will signify that they too will be involved in this adventure (such as meeting Dr Sail tomorrow.
        > Hope you have the time of your lives.
        >
        > Mike

      • Ray Toler
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 26 7:46 PM
          Good analysis. I had similar thoughts myself as I listened to the song but you expressed it much better than I could have.

          Ray Toler