Fw: [DickTracy] Just some news

  • syd2918@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 2.2 MB
    First off, great news that Carole will be coming home. My best wishes to her.Hope her favorite farm chicken gets excited to see her back ?

    Mike now speaks of "PRESSURE"(?) for the 2nd time - I'd assumed he was talking of his 'experience' related to his work  compounded by Carole in Hospital?  But now have to guess - it may be the name of a new Character ? (Prehaps I missed a communication?). If it's the next villain, a little 'info' on him would be appreciated. What type of crime is he into ?

    Good we''ll soon be seeing 'fickle' - Nellie, that 'easy to fall in love' (with an adult) teen age farm girl and her lecturing Dad, Pop Wheaten. Curions to see how she's 'aged', more level headed now ? Married ? One almost hopes she hasn't grown out of that endearing 'pixy' quality, very likely now with the onset of womanhood ? (we have to remember she was older than Themesong, and the latter is now a grown woman)

    I'd 'wink at it' - if they did a 'jumbler' on the age to keep her 'relatively' young, otherwise - part of the 'personaliy' attraction may have evaporated with maturity, An attachment - a few panels with her, Pop, 88 Keys and Tracy from that 1943  story line, for those that may not have seen it. Happily, the original story-line came with 'chase' sequence, and out in the country-side

    Guessing here - again, that this new tale commences in early September ?

    SYD in Trinidad

    Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9, 2013

      Mike now speaks of "PRESSURE"(?) for the 2nd time - I'd assumed he was talking of his 'experience' related to his work  compounded by Carole in Hospital?  But now have to guess - it may be the name of a new Character ? (Prehaps I missed a communication?). If it's the next villain, a little 'info' on him would be appreciated. What type of crime is he into ?

      syd mike has said a few times that "PRESSURE" is the name of the storyline he is working on... like the "LIGHTS OF BROADWAY" was the name of the broadway bates storyline.

      Timmy!