Fw: [DickTracy] Re: Dr Zy Ghote appearsn 4/27

  • syd2918@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 4:54 PM
    Well the Hints / 'Forward Tips' are happily "tumbling" out. And Mike's  new post seems to suggest we will see Purdy even if briefly ?  Got a 'gut feel' he'll be in the centre of another BIG story - out in the future, possibly with sister Notta Chin Chilla, also promised (I believe), to appear, was it in April ?  Going to guess we have a boat load of 'suprises', coming one after another.

    It's good for the strip, (the Authors) and TMS to see the fervor and animation (?) of readers like 'tommygunn' here, at the prospect of seeing these characters from a "forgotten" Gould Era, some (the less perceptive?) thought should never even - have happened. Full credit must go the Mike and Joe (the Team Leaders) for having the 'courage' to go there (against 'knowledge' advice - had to sneek that IN).
     In limitted quantities it may well prove a 'spring board' for the future of the Dick Tracy strip.

    Dr. Zy Ghote's involvement now really puzzles me (?) He was the one introducing the concept of "cloning", then a hoax with a youngrer looking 1979 Mumbles (theoretically dead) using the skill of plastic Surgeon Dr. Will Carver. The purpose of the scam was to raise money for Zy's research (on cloning). And we will eventually learn, if he is repeating the SCAM (with the Moon Maid image ?)  Mike placing Zy there, as a clever 'misdirect' ?  Back in 1979 Diet Smith 'fell' for it - 'hook line and sinker' (realizing his only son Brilliant was dead, and possibly thinking of a clone of himself. He seemed to be going way 'overboard' then. (See Attachments, for some  'perspective').
    Will Diet be the target again or has Zy Ghote finally triumphed and produced his first success ?   Interesting times ahead !

    But there is another 'puzzeling' Question. If Zy's purpose there, turns to be a claim rhat MM is a clone, why then, would she use that lower face 'bandage' (seen), everytime she appears ?  Clones wouldn't be created with anything (like injuries, no scars to conceal or hide ? The answer may come when, (as Mike 'teases' us) - on May 19, she takes of them off . What'll we anticipate, some minor scar tissue, a pristine face (Dr. Carver if he's alive?) or a liitle Notta beard on the chin, as we once speculated ?  Mystery on top of 'mystery' in this tale

     I'm curious to know if Diet will be involved this time round (did he eventually 'fund' Dr.Zy Ghote research ? - In prison ?)

    SYD in Trinidad