VIC WICHERT'S - D.T Story LIST - - PARTS 2 and 3

  • syd2918@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 8.5 MB
    Emile,

    The attachment is in the PDF file which contains the remaining 12 pages as promised - now making a total of 17 pages (Sorry, earlier I had 'mistakenly' said 15 pages).

    This set covers story lists from 1942 - Debbie Thorndike / Jacques  to Dec.25th, 1977 - Gov. Otis / Perfume Plenty

    Hope this completes what you were looking for ?

    Remember, if there's a story of special interest you can communicate with Andy Fiegherty of Spec via e-mail  specproductions@...
    Of note is their Missing Years Magazine which reprints most of the (hard to get) - Moon Era stories which includes the Matty SquareBribery, Chin Chillar and Haf and Haf tales.

    Or see the web site for their range of Dick Tracy publications at :   specproductions.com

    Enjoy . . .

    SYD in Trinidad