Thanks to Sydney

  • shandafa
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2013
      I have been out of the loop as Carole and I had thje flu after Christmas and then Carole was taken by ambulance to the hospital Thursday night.

      Leigh, Shelley, Joe, Jim and Shane are taking over details on Tracy as I am spending most of my time at the hospital.

      For some reason I can't seem to post again at the Go Comics board, so here's some tidbits for them if anyone cares to pass it on.

      Tomorrow a brief return of a favorite villian, but most of next week will be devoted to the side MM story.

      Next Sunday, the major story ONLY TIME WILL TELL begins. A new villian, the return of the Mole, and a Major real life pair of guest stars.

      We'll announce who they are this week later.

      But this story is a "Gouldian" one, with a rather despicable villian in SWEATBOX.

      Mike
    • Ray Toler
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2013
        Mike,

        Sorry to hear about the flu and the hospitalization. I hope everything is working out for both of you.

        Congratulations on a very enjoyable LIGHTS OF BROADWAY story. Also, thanks for the previews of upcoming stories.

        I was thinking that since you are having trouble posting on the GoComics site, why don't you try to delete your old account and create a new one with a new password? That might solve your problem. Also, make sure that you have Java turned on in your browser and that you have the most recent version of Flash Player installed. That might help as well. Actually try the Java and Flash Player fix first as that is more likely your problem.

        Ray Toler

      • BrianB30@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 6, 2013
          I hope Carole is doing better and recovers from whatever health issue she has ... she will be added to my prayers!!!
          brine
          http://brineb.blogspot.com/