18275Re: [DickTracy] More 'Mysteries' in Dick Tracy than Hamburgers in - Wimpy's Heaven

  • James Meritt
    Aug 1, 2014
      But is it unreasonable to expect consistency within the same individual?  Never mind-probably not.

      V/r
      Jim

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 1, 2014, at 8:45 PM, "'syd2918@...' syd2918@... [DickTracy]" <DickTracy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Well James, as I've always happily indicated, everyone is entitled their 'Pont of View', even if the more punctilious observers among us think they may, inadvertently(?) be 'pointing' in the wrong direction !

      And to me, there is a difference between 'technical exaggerations' for story telling purposes (in fiction), and the consistency of words and meaning used for communications

      So let's both agree, there may be a failure of understanding on the part of an observer. (?)

      SYD in Trinidad

      Date: 01/08/2014 06:46:19 PM

      We don't really know for sure if Annie was in the hospital when she woke up, but she might have been.

      As for Annie's story being inconsistent, she does have to pretend that she's under the influence of Belinda whenever she's in the presence of other people, so she had to cover up her awareness in the hospital by giving Tracy the "official" story of his history in Simmons Corners.

      Posted by: "syd2918@..." <syd2918@...>

      Yahoo Groups
      New Feature! Add Polls to Conversations
      You can now include a poll directly within your message. Members can view, vote and add poll options either via email or on the group. Try it today!

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic